Friday, July 29, 2011

My Own Page #imabzzagent


Thanks to BzzAgent, which gives me the opportunity to try many different products for free (so that I'll tell my friends, readers, family, and others about them), I recently discovered about.me. It's kind of a one-stop shop for all of your online things. Actually, I think it's better described as an online business card. (And who knows? Maybe that's what they call themselves, too. I'm not sure.) It's really neat. You can link to your facebook, twitter, blogger, wordpress and other social networks; add other links and pictures. Make it a page completely about you. It's highly customizable, and I envision having a lot of fun as I get more ideas about what to do with it.

And right now, they're offering 50 free business cards from MOO if you create your page. You do have to pay shipping, but MOO is a great service! (I'm not sure how long that's going to last, so don't wait if you want to take advantage of it!)

While you're there, look me up: http://about.me/ham1299. If you have a page, let me know.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...