Sunday, July 24, 2011
Sunday Stealing: The Twenty-Fiver Meme
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. Tell us about something that made you laugh last night. Um ... something on Leno.
2. What were you doing at 8 PM last night? Um ... changing Natalie's sheets, I think.
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Playing Bingo Blitz on Facebook. Yes, I know, I'm pathetic. LOL
4. What happened to you in 2006? (Feel free to republish an old post from '06.) I suffered from postpartum depression when my son was a few weeks old.
5. What was the last thing you said out loud? I don't remember. Something to Mr. Ham a few minutes ago. Obviously it wasn't important!
6. How many beverages did you have today? A couple. I didn't really count. Although, if by "beverages" alcohol is implied, then the number would be a big, fat ZERO.
7. What color is your hairbrush? Black and silver.
8. What was the last thing you paid for? Some stuff on Amazon.
9. Where were you last night? At home.
10. What color is your front door? On the inside, it's white. On the outside, it's a dark wood stain, but I have no idea what one would call it.
11. Where do you keep your change? Most of it lives in my wallet.
12. What’s the weather like today? At the moment, it's pretty calm.
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? Better Batter at Maggie Moo's
14. What excites you? Music, reading a REALLY good book, my children's accomplishments, God
15. Do you want to cut your hair? No. It's short enough as it is.
16. Are you over the age of 35? Nope.
17. Do you talk a lot? Sometimes.
18. Do you watch Franklin and Bash? Haven't heard of it.
19. Do you know anyone named Steven? Who doesn't?
20. Do you make up your own words? Very rarely. I'm into proper grammar, spelling, etc. I don't do non-words! ;-)
21. Are you a jealous person? Not nearly as much as I used to be. God has taught me to let go and to trust others.
22. What does the last text message you received say? It was from my mom saying she's coming to visit in a few days. :-)
23. Where’s the next place you’re going to? Bed
24. Who’s the rudest person in your life? I am not going to publicly shame anyone, sorry.
25. Are you crushing on anyone that you shouldn't be? No. I'm married. I only have eyes for Mr. Ham.