Monday, September 7, 2009

Disappointed

I finally have my BEAUTIFUL banner up! :-) The wonderful ladies (at least I spoke with a lady) at The Cutest Blog on the Block made it - and my background - just for me! I absolutely LOVE both and am so happy with how they turned out! :-)

I still have to tweak my colors and stuff. Just haven't had a moment to do it yet. But, that will be soon. I've moved my items in the sidebar around, and removed a few things. Overall, I'm satisfied. I was hoping to add a really neat animated label cloud, but I cannot get it to work! :-( I'm so sad. I know I've added the coding where it needs to be, but apparently I'm missing something. It comes up blank. (And, yes, if yours works and you think you can help me, PLEASE DO! I have no pride! ;-) ) I am trying to let it go. I'm generally happy with my blog - I think it is absolutely GORGEOUS now - and I'm trying not to let one defeat get to me. Still, it'd be nice if I could figure out how to make it work!

6 comments:

Laurie said...

I LOVE your new design! It's very pretty! And i love that it's custom for you!

ham1299 said...

Thank you, Laurie! I am very, very pleased with it! :-) And this is so me! ;-)

Christine D. said...

I absolutely love the new design!! It's gorgeous! :-)

ham1299 said...

Thank you! :-)

♥Kelly♥ said...

VERY pretty Heather!!

ham1299 said...

Thank you, Kelly! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...