Monday, September 28, 2009

FMM: I MUST have it!

It's Friend Makin' Monday time again! :-) This week's topic is an easy one for me. It's all about what I need. So, here goes.

List a few things you cannot live without.

I'm taking this list to mean extras - things other than food, water, oxygen, etc. So, here are my must-haves:

My family

(This picture was taken last October.)

Books



Dr Pepper



Jesus



Music



My computer/Internet


So, how about you? What your must-haves?

Photobucket

8 comments:

MadeInCanarias said...

I love books and internet too!

Becca said...

Love Jesus!! And I love my books too!
Happy Monday!
~Becca

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Great list....and very pretty blog...

Hope you will stop by my Christmas blog. I have a GREAT giveaway that I will draw for on
Oct 1 and a comment is all it takes to enter....Turn up the music....
http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com

Brandy said...

I too said Computer! I love that I am not the only one! Happy FMM!

ham1299 said...

Thanks, ladies! :-)

Teresa ~ I missed your giveaway! I'm so sorry! Things are nuts here with my hubby gone more than he's home lately. I haven't had a chance to check out the blog since I posted this! LOL Thank you for the compliment on the blog!

denise said...

Sweet family picture.

I think you've covered the essentials. Except that at the moment I also need ice cream.

And then exercise. Sigh.

♥Amber Filkins: Silver Lining♥ said...

Great list! I ♥ Diet Dr. Pepper.

And the internet. of course. :)

Sorry it's taken me so long to come around!

AndreaLeigh said...

i can't live without books as well. my husband bought me a kindle for my birthday and I am just reading anything I can get my hands on.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...