Tuesday, September 15, 2009

It's that time again

Time for Friend Makin' Monday! Well, it was yesterday. Mondays are too busy for me most of the time, but I figure better late than never, right? That said, Amber once again hosted it, and this week's is regarding fall TV.

What are some of your favorite fall shows?

I actually don't have a lot fall shows that are favorites. A few of mine (E.R., Pushing Daisies, Eli Stone) have been canceled. There are many new shows I'm excited about, but I can't call them favorites without having seen them! Then there are the shows that won't start until winter (24, Lost). So, my list of fall shows is short. But, here it is:
  1. Private Practice ~ I cannot wait to see what happens with Violet!
  2. The Mentalist ~ I'm not sure what it is, but I just love this show! I'm bummed that it's at the same time as PP, but that's what TiVo is for, right?
  3. The Office ~ My husband watches this one more than I do, but I occasionally will watch with him.
  4. 30 Rock ~ Another one of my hubby's favorites. While it can be hilarious, it just doesn't usually do anything for me. I could take it or leave it. But, since I sometimes watch it with him - and since it's the last fall "favorite" - I'll leave it on the list!
And that's all! There are several new shows (The Forgotten, FlashForward, Modern Family, The Good Wife) that I'm looking forward to. Gotta fill the void left by my old - and now GONE - favorites! ;-)

So, how about you? What are YOUR favorite fall TV shows?

Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...