Thursday, September 10, 2009

So pretty

I think I am finally completely done with the graphic parts of my blog redesign - I think I am. The final touch (not counting text tweaks I'm planning) is my button.
Ramblings & More
Isn't that pretty? In my sidebar is a spot where you can snag it to use, if you feel so inclined!

Speaking of my sidebar, there's also a widget for earning money for charity. For now, I've chosen DonorsChoose.org, which helps classrooms in need. It costs you (and me) NOTHING. Just click on the box and take the fun survey! (It is fun, I promise. I just took one about which new Melrose Place character I am most like! LOL)

Photobucket

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Very nice! Love the new look.

ham1299 said...

Thank you! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...