Friday, August 27, 2010

Five Question Friday


1. How many pets do you have? Three: Two cats (Huckleberry and Zeus) and one dog (a beagle named Sawyer)


2. If you could switch places with anyone in the world for one day, who would it be? I honestly can't think of anyone. I like my life.


3. What is your favorite money saving tip? Using coupons can make a big difference.


4. What do you want your kids to be when they grow up? Something they enjoy – not enjoy but are passionate about. It makes a difference to love what you do. In addition to that, it's gotta pay the bills and keep them fed. ;-)


5. What is your favorite quote? I have a lot of them, really. One of my current favorites:
"One must always be careful of books," said Tessa, "and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us."
Cassandra Clare (Clockwork Angel)

Wanna play? You can find Mama M.'s post and linky HERE.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...