1. How many pets do you have? Three: Two cats (Huckleberry and Zeus) and one dog (a beagle named Sawyer)
2. If you could switch places with anyone in the world for one day, who would it be? I honestly can't think of anyone. I like my life.
3. What is your favorite money saving tip? Using coupons can make a big difference.
4. What do you want your kids to be when they grow up? Something they enjoy – not enjoy but are passionate about. It makes a difference to love what you do. In addition to that, it's gotta pay the bills and keep them fed. ;-)
5. What is your favorite quote? I have a lot of them, really. One of my current favorites:
"One must always be careful of books," said Tessa, "and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us."
— Cassandra Clare (Clockwork Angel)
Wanna play? You can find Mama M.'s post and linky HERE.