Monday, August 2, 2010

Tuesday Tunes #7

You know what would be really cool? If anyone played along with this! I'm lonely! :-( You know I love you all! ;-)

For the newbies, here’s the scoop: Tuesday Tunes is a hopefully weekly meme hosted here at Rambings & More. What’s the point? Sharing music. I LOVE music. LOVE it. In fact, I would say it’s very reasonable to say that music is my passion. It’s one of few, very few, things that I couldn’t imagine living without. As such, I’m always looking for new music, and I’m more than happy to share my favorite music! Well, not just my favorites. I also share whatever’s in my head at the moment, and sometimes that’s determined by what my KIDS are into at the moment. Anyway, please share your music with me! For now, just leave me a comment with your link. (And please link back to me.) When we get some more participation, I’ll make a button and get us a Linky to make sharing easier! Note: Sometimes (likely more often than not) I will share Christian music. That does NOT mean only Christian music is welcome. I wanna know what YOU’RE listening to, whatever genre it is!

So, as I recently mentioned, I've finally started watching Grey's Anatomy. (If you haven't read about it, you can find the post HERE. Go ahead, I'll wait ...)

And now that you're back ... As I said on the post linked above, one of my favorite things about Grey's is the music! I like it so much I actually went out and bought a 3-disc boxed set of Grey's Anatomy soundtrack music! And, it only seems fitting that I share one or two songs from that! So, here we go (click the links to listen)!

1. Cosy In The Rocket by PSAPP ~ This is the full song from which the title song for the show is taken. I love it!

2. Song Beneath The Song by Maria Taylor ~ Another one I love.

I'm gonna stop now. Both of these are on the first CD. Maybe, if I can't think of anything else next week, I'll share more favorites then!

So, how about you? What are you listening to lately?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...