Thursday, August 26, 2010

Thursday Thunks: Giving away Money

1. To whom did you last give the finger? Um, I don't know. I don't generally do that, so it's been quite a long time.

2. If you had 1,000 dollars and HAD to spend it, what would you buy? Clothes for the kids, lots of books for me, clothes for the hubby, a new bike for me, some things for the house.

3. What was the last beverage you spilled on yourself? On myself? I dunno. It's been a long time!

4. When was the last photograph you took? What was it of? Gosh, over the last couple of weeks, of the kids, of course! ;-)

5. Who was the last person to smoke a cigarette in your presence? I'm not sure. Probably my sister.

6. What animal did you last pet or hold? Our cat.

7. What was the last superstitious thing you did? Probably knock on wood. I do that a lot.

8. What was the last text message you received? DH telling me the text I sent him before that was funny.

9. Berleen has decided to buy twelve goats. If she trades three for some awesome pot, loses one while she was stoned, what do you think she did with the rest? Milked them and made cheese.

10. What was the last musical instrument played in your presence? I don't know.

11. What was the last note that you wrote on your hand? I don't write notes on my hand.

12. Kimber announced that she was born on another planet. Which one do you think it was and why? Mars. Because it sounds neat.

13. What are you wearing as you answer these ridiculously stupid TT questions? PJ pants and a tank top. Time to go get dressed ...

That was fun. If you wanna play, check out the Thursday Thunks blog! :-)

4 comments:

Beemii said...

Love your blog template!!!! You know several people came up with the milk them and make cheese...for the life of me that never entered my mind...

Debster said...

I knock on wood as well.

Happy Thunking Thursday!

ham1299 said...

LOL Really? that was said a lot? LMAO Well, perhaps you're more unique than I am - apparently my thoughts (on this at least) are a dime a dozen! ;-)

ham1299 said...

Oh, and thanks on the blog! :-) I had the graphics custom made by The Cutest Blog on the Block.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...