Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins


It's been awhile, but I am making the point of taking more time for this blog. And now on with the show ...

1. Music is my passion.

2. More sleep is what I like first thing in the morning.

3. The first thing I said this morning was:"Don't wake up Grandma" .

4. Pizza?; it's what's for dinner tonight.

5. It's all been fun

6. Nothing is what I feel like doing right now.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to reading and hopefully watching more Grey's Anatomy, tomorrow my plans include laundry, more reading, vet appointment for the cat, and more Grey's Anatomy and Sunday, I want to read some more, watch more Grey's (I have two discs on hand right now), finish laundry!

If you want to play along, you can find this week's thread HERE.

2 comments:

Jennifer Oberth said...

Cool! I've got to try this meme one of these days. Nice Blog!
My recent post Friday 56 - The Fugitive

ham1299 said...

You should. It's lots of fun! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...