Friday, August 20, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins

And...here we go!

1. Laughter is the best medicine – or so "they" say.

2. Hey, I got ... are the three words that started off the last email I sent.

3. What I'm most looking forward to today is just that it's Friday night. The weekend begins.

4. Being with my kids (when they're not misbehaving) puts a smile on my face.

5. Where in the world is Carmen SanDiego? ;-)

6. This peace and quiet is just what I needed!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching Grey's Anatomy and finishing my read, tomorrow my plans include posting a review of previously mentioned novel, more reading, more Grey's Anatomy, and possibly ordering new tires for the van and Sunday, I want to read some more, finish Grey's (if not already done), not sure what else!

If you want to play along, go HERE.

2 comments:

Taylor B. said...

hehe I put the same for #5. We're showing our age.

Enjoy your peace and quiet!

ham1299 said...

Great minds think alike, right? ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...