Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Tuesday Tunes #9

I almost forgot Tuesday Tunes this week! Today was my daughter's first day of school, and it's totally messed up my concept of time! LOL Anyway, let's listen to some MUSIC!

For the newbies, here’s the scoop: Tuesday Tunes is a hopefully weekly meme hosted here at Rambings & More. What’s the point? Sharing music. I LOVE music. LOVE it. In fact, I would say it’s very reasonable to say that music is my passion. It’s one of few, very few, things that I couldn’t imagine living without. As such, I’m always looking for new music, and I’m more than happy to share my favorite music! Well, not just my favorites. I also share whatever’s in my head at the moment, and sometimes that’s determined by what my KIDS are into at the moment. Anyway, please share your music with me! For now, just leave me a comment with your link. (And please link back to me.) When we get some more participation, I’ll make a button and get us a Linky to make sharing easier! Note: Sometimes (likely more often than not) I will share Christian music. That does NOT mean only Christian music is welcome. I wanna know what YOU’RE listening to, whatever genre it is!

This week’s picks:


Once again, I set my iPod Touch on shuffle, and this is what came up! (Click the links to listen.)

1. In The Blink Of An Eye by MercyMe ~ This is off their 10 album, and I'm not sure which album it was on originally. But, it's a great sing-along song!

2. More Than Fine by Switchfoot ~ This is on their The Beautiful Letdown album. I bought this on a whim, when I saw it on BIG-time markdown at Family Christian Stores. Their name sounded familiar, and a couple of the song titles rang tiny bells in the back of my mind, but I wasn't quite sure who they were. Until I listened to the CD. LOVE it. And, so far, it's my favorite of theirs. Switchfoot is an awesome band.

Play along! Put your iPod, MP3 player, iTunes, CD player, or whatever on random/shuffle and share the first couple of songs with me!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...