Sunday, April 19, 2009

Book Review: Inkdeath

Inkdeath (Inkheart, Book 3) Inkdeath by Cornelia Funke

rating: 5 of 5 stars
I enjoyed this final book in the Inkheart trilogy. I felt the conclusion was satisfactory. There were some twists and turns I hadn't expected, and I felt sufficient closure was given to each character of importance. I loved how Meggie's fate was hinted at. I also thought the further development of Mo, Resa, and even Fenoglio was a lot of fun to watch.

I am keeping this extremely general, as I don't want to spoil anything for anyone. I didn't find this as awesome as the other two, but perhaps that's in part because I wasn't able to read it without distraction. It's really difficult to get fully captivated by a book when you're not able to shut out the world around you.

View all my reviews.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...