Monday, April 6, 2009

I lied

Well, not really. I didn't lie, persay. I just was wrong! LOL I thought I was done with my blog, but I was not happy with my header at all! So, I've been up way too late trying to make one I like. This one is much better, but I'm still not sure if this is IT. I've been staring at it for way too long to be able to determine that! LOL In fact, I've spent so much time on this, that I failed to do my first day of the 31 days to a better blog. And, of course, we're leaving Wednesday to go out of town for Easter weekend. So, maybe I'll be a week behind. Or maybe, by some miracle, I'll find time tomorrow to do it. We'll see. But, I WILL do this challenge!

1 comments:

Tanielle said...

Your blog is beautiful. I can almost smell it!:)
HAve a great weekend you lucky gal! I have company coming for the next few days!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...