Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Do you like lists?

Lists can be useful, for so many reasons. And I'm not just talking about the to-do lists. Or the honey-do lists, either! ;-) I know when I'm trying to decide on something, there are time when others' rankings of whatever it is - let's say what new TV show to watch - help me make my choice. Or, sometimes, it's just fun to see what others think of various things. Yes, I know, I'm writing somewhat vaguely. Sorry. I'm not trying to confuse, bore, or annoy anyone. I want to share The Mother of All Lists with you. There are more than 600 lists on just about any topic! (I am honored to say that my list of Top 10 Kids' Shows has made it onto this list.) Anyway, even if you don't need a list right now for anything, take a look. Bookmark this list, as there'll be a day when you do need it!

2 comments:

heidi said...

Congrats on making it onto the list! I, too, love lists. I have one going right here on my left, as I type. LOL

I really LOVE your pretty bloggy redo, Heather! For some reason my reader wasn't updating your site so I had NO IDEA that you were even POSTING!

ham1299 said...

Thank you, Heidi! This blog redesign took HOURS - no, days! LOL But it was worth it. I'm so happy here now! :-) I stole the colors from FROGs, my forum for Christian women. I always love it when I go there, and decided I should use the colors here, too! :-)

Thanks for the congrats, too. I think that's from the 31DBBB thing I'm doing. Although I've relapsed a bit. I was doing well until we went out of town. Now I just need time to catch up - Yeah, right! LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...