Monday, April 13, 2009

Love is a verb: My Three Happy Moments For Today

Over on Love is a verb, Divine Mrs D has a great take on life. In her recent post, Love is a verb: My Three Happy Moments For Today, she finds some things to be happy about. Lord knows that's something I need to work on myself. So, here are my three happy things for today.

1. Today was our first day home since last Wednesday, and we all really enjoyed it. I think every one of us - even the dog - was happy to be home again.
2. Thanks to the cold, wet weather, soccer practice for Abby was canceled today. That made for a more relaxed evening. What's not to love about that?
3. Abby very sweetly informed me that she likes how I look when I wear my glasses, and that she thinks I look beautiful when I wear my hair down. Sweet girl!

I shared mine, so now it's your turn. What are your happy moments today?
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...