Monday, April 20, 2009

Friend Makin' Monday

Andrea over at My Chihuahua Bites! is hosting FMM this week, and she chose a GOOD topic!

Who are your top 5 celebrity crushes? I am so glad I didn't miss this week! LMAO Here's my list, in no particular order.


1. Johnny Depp ~ Need I say more?


2. James Marsden ~ The role I discovered him in is Prince Edward in Enchanted. He is quite yummy!


3. Matt Damon ~ Especially in the Jason Bourne movies! YUMMY!


4. Sawyer ~ It's sad. I don't know the actor's name. Josh Holloway? Is that it? Or something like that? Poor guy'll probably never be known - at least not by the ladies - as anything other than Sawyer! LOL But, hey, is that really such a bad thing?


5. Aragorn ~ I know the dude who plays him is Viggo Mortensen. The role of Aragorn is the only one in which I find him HOT. But, I'll take it. Each of those movies in The Lord of the Rings trilogy is quite long - more time to enjoy some eye candy! ;-)

Those are mine - at least for now. Only the first three are pretty consistently on my list. The last two are interchangeable with other actors. But, this is my list this time! LOL

So, what about you? Who are your top 5 celebrity crushes? I showed you mine - now it's your turn to show me yours! ;-) (Don't forget to post a link so I know to come check it out!)

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

Great pic of Matt Damon! Love the smile!

http://www.eyeballgirl.com

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Hi! Thanks for coming over and saying hi! I loved your list. I forgot about Sawyer - I should have added him to mine! And Viggo - so cute!

Happy FMM!

XOOX
Jen

Jen said...

Oh, what a most excellent list! Good choices, all of them! I completely left out Matt Damon - love him.

ham1299 said...

Thanks, ladies! :-)

Alicia said...

Great List! If I listed the next 5 on my list - these would be them!!!

http://theladyisablogger.blogspot.com

Leah said...

Great list! :)

AndreaLeigh said...

sawyer is so hot! love josh holloway. i want to fly to hawaii so I can stalk him. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...