Thursday, April 16, 2009

Scrollin' Scrollin' Scrollin'

Keep those badges scrollin'
Scroll on!

OK, enough silliness! LOL Thanks to Heidi from Sacred and Profane, I found a way to keep my badges from making my page longer than the Mississippi River. Over on the right, I have a new little widget that scrolls my badges in a smaller area than displaying them all statically. Heidi kindly pointed me to Dinkypops, where Brooke was kind enough to post the code for anyone who is interested in saving some space on their page. So, if you fit into that category, just check out the post on how to scroll your buttons!

6 comments:

Laurie said...

Cool! Thanks for sharing--I love the new look, too!!

ham1299 said...

Thank you, Laurie! And you're welcome for the code! :-)

heidi said...

WOohoo!! Isn't that, like, the coolest thing EVER?!?

ham1299 said...

It is definitely one of the coolest things! :-) Thanks again for helping me out!

MaryAnne said...

cool - definitely somethin I could use on my blog, thanks!

ham1299 said...

You are very welcome! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...