Monday, April 6, 2009

It pleases me to announce ...

... that my blog redesign is finished! :-) I am so excited. I've been working for several days with my friend Kelly on this design. Many of you know it took me some thought and help to decide on a header. I hope you enjoy this as much as I do! I removed some elements from my blog, because they increased load time, or they were just plain annoying. I considered removing the playlist, but I have that there for my own enjoyment more than anything. So, it stays - but it does not autoplay. So, that means if you want to hear it, you'll have to start it. Otherwise, no more music. I know how annoying it can be if you aren't wanting to hear it - or if you're listening to something else - when someone's music starts without your consent. So, now you have control.

This is Day 1 of the 31-day blog-improvement challenge. I haven't even read the e-mail yet, but I cannot wait to get started. I wanted my new design live before I did anything with that, though. Anyway, I am thrilled to pieces over this. Thanks for your patience - and your help, if you weighed in on the header!

2 comments:

KellyBean said...

LOVE it sweetie!!

ham1299 said...

Thank you, Kelly! And thank you for all of your help! I couldn't have done it without you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...