Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A Bit of Me(Me): Animals

This is a new meme that I just love. Hosted by There's a Book, this is one question every week to help bloggers get to know each other. This week's topic is animals.

Are you an animal person? Any type in particular?


For me, it's cats. I LOVE cats. We have two, Zeus and Huckleberry. I've had cats almost all my life. I couldn't imagine ever not having a cat. We also have a dog, Sawyer. He is a beagle that we got when Grant was about 8 months old. (Sawyer was born the day Abby turned 3!) I hadn't really had a dog before this, so this has been a learning experience. I have a STRONG preference for the cats. There are so many, many things I prefer about these cats, but I'll refrain. There are bonuses to the dog, too. I just prefer the cats.

Unfortunately, I don't have any pics of any of the animals available at the moment. So, this will be a pic-free post – well, aside from the most adorable button I've ever seen! :-)

So, what about you? Are you an animal person? If you wanna link up, check out the latest post.

2 comments:

The1stdaughter said...

Thank you so much for the nice compliment on the button! And yay! Another cat lover! Truly, I've always loved cats and only since being married have I even considered having a dog. But I LOVE the names of your pets! So fun!

Thanks so much for participating! I hope you'll hop on again next week!
My recent post When I Was Young – Amused By Books

ham1299 said...

Yep, my husband grew up in a house with a dog. Sawyer is completely for him!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...