Saturday, June 19, 2010
Sunday Stealing: The Oh My! Meme, Part 1
Taken from the-blog-that-encourages-stealing, also known as Sunday Stealing! ;-)
1. The phone rings; who don't you want it to be? A solicitor
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart? Usually.
3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener? Listener.
4. What was the last compliment that someone gave you? Umm.. Abby told me I'm the best mom ever.
5. Do you play the lottery? Nope.
6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, who would you want with you? My husband.
7. Do you like to ride horses? Yes.
8. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? Yes.
9. What is your favorite party game? Umm...I dunno. Scattergories is fun.
10. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was married, would you go for it? Nope.
11. When was the last time that you lied? Probably earlier today. Abby lost a tooth yesterday and the tooth fairy forgot to come ... :oops:
12. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you? That depends. If it's a different Christian denomination, sure. If it's something outside the Christian umbrella, then no.
13. If you have a S/O, who pursued who? If not, do you like to pursue or be pursued? Um...neither, really. We just kinda came together. One of our good mutual friends worked hard to help get us together.
14. Use six words to describe yourself. short, shy, lefty, quiet, loyal, Christian
15. Name a song that could make you cry. Can't say I can think of one. I'm not an easy crier.
16. Are you pleased with your education? Yes.
17. How do you feel about gun control? Less is more.
18. If your house was on fire, what thing would be the first thing you grabbed? Assuming we're talking about things because my family and animals are safe, I'd go for the computer.
19. How often do you have a romantic weekend? Rarely. We need to fix that!
20. Do you think more about the past, present or future? I'm an equal-opportunity thinker.
21. What was the last adult magazine that you have read? Adult? I sure hope you don't mean smutty. If you mean for grown-ups, then Parenting or Parents.
22. What are you told about your eyes? They are big and beautiful.
23. How tall is just right? WHAT? Umm...
24. Where is your dream house located? Probably about a mile or so away.
25. Do you have a secret fetish? LOL No.
26. Have you tried bourbon? If yes, what type? Nope. I'm not one for alcohol.
27. Have you ever seen a male or female stripper? Briefly saw a male stripper, but exited the premises once I realized that's what was going on.
28. When was the last time you were at TGI Fridays? Sometime over the past few weeks.
29. When was the last time you were at Church? Way too long ago ...
30. Where was the farthest place you traveled today? Upstairs. Seriously. Today was move-kids'-bedrooms-around day, so I didn't go anywhere. We took down the crib <sniff, sniff> and set up Grant in his new room. Natalie gets the second bed in Abby's room (where Grant used to sleep). Mr. Ham is now trying to get Natalie to go to sleep ...
31. What was your favorite job? Page designer. That was my first job out of college, and it was AWESOME!
32. What condiments do you like at your BBQ? Ketchup and mustard work for me.
33. Bud is hosting Thursday Thunks this week. Will you play? Probably not, simply because I've never done TT before. Hadn't even heard of it before now!
34. Do you look like your mom or dad? Mom
35. Who was the last person that you showered with (it's okay to leave out the name)? Um ... my husband? I don't know simply because I'm more of a solo showerer! ;-)