Monday, June 28, 2010

Sunday Stealing: The Eighty Meme, Part 1

Taken from the-blog-that-encourages-stealing, also known as Sunday Stealing! ;-)

1. What curse word do you use the most? Damn, I think.

2. Do you own an iPod? Yep. An iPod Touch. LOVE it!

3. What person do you talk to on the phone the most? My hubby.

4. Do you still remember the first person you kissed? Yep. (And I must add eeeewwwww!)

5. Do you remember where you were on 11/9/01? I'm assuming this actually is supposed to be 11 Sept. 2001 – or as we AMERICANS write it: 9/11/01, Sept. 11, or just plain 9/11. Making that assumption, yes, I remember. I don't think I'll ever forget.

6. What was the last movie you watched? Umm ... The Princess and the Frog

7. Has anyone ever called you lazy? Sure.

8. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep? No. When I can't sleep, I'll read for awhile. That quiets my mind, and then I can fall asleep.

9. Has anyone told you a secret this week? Umm...not that I remember.

10. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Eyes.

11. What are you looking forward to? The last two Harry Potter movies. I just saw a trailer this evening, and I am EXCITED!

12. Do you own any band t-shirts? Yep. I love to get T-shirts as a souvenir from concerts. I have Skillet, Third Day, Newsboys, and more.

13. What will you be doing in one hour? Sleeping, hopefully.

14. Is anyone in love with you? My husband.

15. Last time you cried? Umm...not sure.

16. Are you on a desktop computer or a laptop? Desktop. I love my Mac Mini.

17. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos? No.

18. Would you ever date anyone covered in tattoos? Probably not.

19. What were you doing before this? Facebook.

20. When is the last time you slept on the floor? Not sure. It's been awhile, thankfully.

21. How many hours of sleep do you need to function? I prefer 8-9, but I can function on a minimum of about 6.

22. Do you eat breakfast daily? Yes.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...