Sunday, June 20, 2010

Getting to Know You ~ 6/20

*to play..copy the questions..answer them..then go back to MannLand5 and link up*

1. While at the beach, pool, etc..Do you cover up your assets or show them off? Back in my skinny days (or maybe I should say not-fat days) I showed them off. Nowadays, cover up. No one wants to see this!

2. Road trips or Plane trips? Depends on how far I'm going. If it's not too far, road. Otherwise, plane – I wanna get there fast!

3. I can't stand it when...? My kids are whiny and argumentative.

4. Have you ever gone topless at the beach? LMAO No way!

5. How many blog carnivals do you do a week? Between the two blogs, too many! But, they're fun, and I've made some great friends through them!

6. My favorite thing about the weekend is...? Having my husband home! :-)

7. Pancakes or waffles? Pancakes

8. Water Park or Amusement Park? Amusement Park with water rides! ;-)

2 comments:

Dragonzmyst said...

Great answers! I love water parks too. :-D Oh, and I agree - pancakes are definitely better than waffles! ;-)

ham1299 said...

Pancakes are AWESOME. I love 'em hot, smothered in butter (melted so it soaks into the pancake), with syrup on top! Now I'm getting hungry! LOL

Hey, how'd you get an avatar? I want one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...