Thursday, May 5, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins

FFI


And...here we go!

1. The Good Wife is my favorite TV show (or movie) because it's well-written, and not overly dramatic.

2. Go to page 45 of the book you're reading or of the book closest to you; go to the 6th paragraph and make a sentence out of 7 words from it: Craig remembered to make logs into stone.

3. I am excited – Proud Book Nerd has reached 300 followers.

4. I need to go on long walks.

5. Take some time to smell the lilacs – they're blooming and smell soooo beautiful.

6. The world needs a bit of God's grace.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seeing a "play" Abby and Natalie apparently wrote, tomorrow my plans include soccer games, reading, and housework and Sunday, I want to go to my favorite brunch for Mother's Day, but we'll see!

Wanna play along? Go HERE.
Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...