Sunday, May 22, 2011
Sunday Stealing: The "You Can't Be Missed" meme, Part 3
Taken from the-blog-that-encourages-stealing, also known as Sunday Stealing!
31. What is your absolute favorite dessert? Absolute favorite. That is a tough choice. I have quite the sweet tooth. Molten chocolate cake, maybe? Or New York style cheesecake.
32. What can someone do to make you smile, no matter what? Remind me how wonderful my children are.
33. What do the hip people think of you? I don't know. I've never been "hip" so I have no idea how they think.
34. What was the last gift you bought someone? A couple of books (love ya, Namine!)
35. What was your favorite class in high school? English or choir
36. How many spouses would be about right? 1
37. What would you say was the most embarrassing moment of your life? You know, I don't keep track. I block them out of my memory so as to cope. ;-)
38. Have you ever donate money to charity? Yep. Every month.
39. Has porn ever had a positive place in a current or recent relationship? Nope.
40. Would you ever dump the one you're with for someone who makes an obvious play and is MUCH hotter? No.
41. Have you ever disowned one of your relatives? No.
42. Would you think it's OK to cheat on someone if they've already cheated on you? It is never OK to cheat. Especially not if you want to work things out.
43. Did you ever consider becoming a teacher? Briefly.
44. Would you ever give a hitch-hiker a ride somewhere? Probably not.
45. Would you ever try fasting for a whole week? I have done it.