Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins

FFI


Sorry this is so late, but as most of you know, Blogger's been down for awhile. So...here we go!

1. I know that no matter what, God always has my back.

2. I want to get out of debt soon, if at all possible.

3. This weather has been great for my daughter's soccer practice/games.

4. Trust me, it is not a problem.

5. I'm really happy I have the ability to read and express myself in words.

6. {{{I have no idea what to say for this one! LMAO}}}, or something to that effect.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to chillaxin' with the family, tomorrow my plans include lots of laundry and reading and Sunday, I want to skip my daughter's Girl Scouts activity and just read, read, read (and finish laundry)!
Wanna play along? Go HERE.

Photobucket

1 comments:

Atlanta said...

I am now following you for your 300 follower giveaway! :)

atlantamilitarymom.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...