Thursday, May 26, 2011

Thursday Thunks: Back to High School


1. Who was your best friend? Jenni

2. Did you play any sports? I was on the poms squad, not to be confused with cheerleading. no yelling for me. Just dancing at halftime!

3. What kind of car did you drive? My mom's minivan. HATED it!

4. It’s Friday night. Where were you? At a football game (senior year - not sure about other years) or basketball game (for poms).

5. Were you a party animal? no

6. Were you considered hot? Not to my knowledge

7. Were you in the band, orchestra or choir? I was in orchestra my freshman year, but had to quit because of an injury. Then I switched to choir and was in that until I graduated.

8. Were you a nerd? I don't think so, but I wasn't popular, either.

9. Were you ever suspended or expelled? No

10. Can you sing the fight song? LOL No.

Photobucket

2 comments:

heidi said...

Were you a party animal? no

Uhm..yes. ;-)

ham1299 said...

What? YOU! I never would've guessed ... ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...