Saturday, May 28, 2011

Sunday Stealing: The "You Can't Be Missed" meme, last part


Taken from the-blog-that-encourages-stealing, also known as Sunday Stealing!
 
46. Would you ever try to quit one of your addictions, or better said: Bad Habits? Yes.

47. Could you ever kill yourself to save someone else? For my kids, yes.

48. Does it matter if break up with someone or have them dump you? Well, being dumped hurts the pride a bit, but I don't really think it matters.

49. Would you rather have a turtle or a frog for a pet? Turtle

50. Would you rather spend a day with Lady Gaga or Miley Cyrus? Neither

51. Would you rather learn to play piano or guitar? Both.

52. We're going back to the day. Where did you get your kicks? On Route 66?

53. What Asian country would you like to visit the most? Why? I honestly don't know. I haven't really thought about it much. My "plans" include Hawaii and various parts of Europe.

54. Have you ever thought that a passer-by was the one (think James Blunt, here)? No.

55. Ever told someone that your fake jewelery was really real? Not that I recall.

56. Where are the worst public restrooms? Anywhere that has only Port-a-Potties.

57. What song was the latest one that got overplayed really fast? I have no idea. I don't really listen to the radio all that often.

58. What Friends (American TV show from the 90s) character are you most like? Rachel, I think.

59. When's the last time you had a Popsicle? Probably last summer. With kids, we tend to have them around more.

60. What TV show from way back would you love to see reappear? Wonder Woman.

Photobucket

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh yes, Port-a-Potties are awful.

I've no idea what's hip on the radio either.

I just read about it - so and so are hip right now - and sometimes I check out their music.

Stacy said...

I didn't even put port-a-potties...they are in a class by themselves in my book. (((shudder))) There is one on the sidewalk in Pittsburgh that is only unlocked at night for the party people. You pay the fee to get in and then you are supposed to have 15 minutes before it cleans itself. I've always wondered what happens if you're still in there?

Mouse said...

Port-a-potties? Do I even want to know? I have an image in my head now of the training ones used for kids *eek*

I am Harriet said...

I'm not a potty house fan myself.

Have a great weekend!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/05/remember-on-monday-minute-of-silence-at-300-pm/

Unknown said...

YES! I said "port-a-potties", too (and I was feeling like I cheated a bit since a lot of people went with Taco Bell or gas station loos)

ham1299 said...

Yay! Another port-a-potties person! LOL I did wonder if they were cheating. My second thought was rest-stop bathrooms. ICK!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...