Monday, July 5, 2010

An Award!

There's nothing like a surprise award to brighten my day! :-) This is especially appreciated, given that I've recently lost my followers when I moved to WordPress (please come back ...) and started over with Google Friend Connect. Anywho ...

THANK YOU to Jacque at Stanwood Playschool for the Sunshine Award! :-)

To claim this award all you have to do is make a post thanking the person who gave it to you and pass it along to 12 other blogs that bring Sunshine to your life.

To say thanks for being a spot of sunshine in my life, I pass this award on to the following blogs (in no particular order):
  1. Sacred and Profane
  2. All-Consuming Books
  3. From the ♥ of a Bookworm
  4. 3 Boys and a Dog
  5. The Busy Woman's Guide to Surviving Motherhood
  6. Random Ramblings
  7. A Mom's Take
  8. Dark Faerie Tales
  9. Life is Beautiful
  10. A Moment with Mystee
  11. The Undomestic Momma
  12. Anya's Room

Please don't be offended or hurt if you're not on this list. It doesn't mean anything other than the fact that I could only list 12. It's so hard to do this, and I appreciate everyone reading this! :-) Love to you all!

8 comments:

Loren said...

Congrats to you on this award and thank you so much for sharing it with me :) You are such a sweet and reading your blog(s) brings me soo much Sunshine!!

OutnumberedMama said...

Thank you so very much! You really brightened my day. I will try to get this posted by tomorrow afternoon - I have company from out of town so it might take me a few days, but I will get to it!

xoxotaylorkay said...

aww thanks girl!!!!

Tiger Holland said...

Thank you so much! :-)

Kelli @ 3boysandadog said...

Thank you so much for including me in your award!

Rachel said...

Thank you so much hun! My first award for Anya's Room! XOXO

ham1299 said...

Take your time. Company definitely comes first! :-)

ham1299 said...

You know I love ya, Loren! :-D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...