Sunday, July 4, 2010

A bit of Me(Me): Lunch Date

This Week's Question:

Name five people alive or dead that you’d love to have lunch with.

My Answer:

This is a tough one for me, and I'm not exactly sure why. But, I'll give it my best shot. The answers are in no order other than that in which they came to mind.
  1. My grandmother ~ She's been dead since I was in the third grade. I still miss her terribly.
  2. Amy Grant ~ I've looked up to her – and been a fan of her music – for as long as I can remember.
  3. The band members of Skillet ~ I love their music, and their devotion to doing God's work. I'd so love to know them on a personal level!
  4. Chris D. ~ She's my BFF, and we've never actually met in person! Having lunch with her would be AWESOME!
  5. George W. Bush ~ Ducking for cover Don't hate me for this, please! No, he's not perfect, but neither are you. He's also not the worst president we've ever had. I admire him for his integrity, and would love to discuss his faith.

So, what about you? Who would you choose to have lunch with? If you wanna link up, check out the latest post.
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...