Sunday, July 4, 2010

A bit of Me(Me): Lunch Date

This Week's Question:

Name five people alive or dead that you’d love to have lunch with.

My Answer:

This is a tough one for me, and I'm not exactly sure why. But, I'll give it my best shot. The answers are in no order other than that in which they came to mind.
  1. My grandmother ~ She's been dead since I was in the third grade. I still miss her terribly.
  2. Amy Grant ~ I've looked up to her – and been a fan of her music – for as long as I can remember.
  3. The band members of Skillet ~ I love their music, and their devotion to doing God's work. I'd so love to know them on a personal level!
  4. Chris D. ~ She's my BFF, and we've never actually met in person! Having lunch with her would be AWESOME!
  5. George W. Bush ~ Ducking for cover Don't hate me for this, please! No, he's not perfect, but neither are you. He's also not the worst president we've ever had. I admire him for his integrity, and would love to discuss his faith.

So, what about you? Who would you choose to have lunch with? If you wanna link up, check out the latest post.

7 comments:

The1stdaughter said...

This was a tough question and when I initially put it up, I didn't think it was going to be quite as hard. Great choices though!

That's incredible that you've never met your BFF! I completely believe you though, I have so many amazing friends that I've met online that I would just die to actually meet. Some of the best people ever!

I love Amy Grant as well!

Thanks so much for sharing!
My recent post It’s Monday- What Are You Reading 22

_Jacque_ said...

I'd love to have a lunch with Bob Marley. I just love his music and even the music his kids are making! What a good question - made me think!
I have a blog award for you. Stop by when you get a sec and pick it up!

My recent post Uh oh - I got my first blog award Watch out-

Gwen said...

I would love to lunch with George W. Bush! I have always loved the way he says what is on his mind, exactly how it is in his mind. He never really changed his wording to put a more palatable spin on it. Can you tell that I sort of have a crush on Bushie?

ham1299 said...

It really was a tough question! You did good! ;-)

ham1299 said...

Bob Marley - that'd be cool! Thanks for the award! :-)

ham1299 said...

I'm so glad I'm not alone! ;-) I've always liked him. Even when no one (or so it seemed no one) else did. And I agree, kudos to him for speaking his mind!

Sunday Stealing: Meme of Many Odd Questions, Part 1 said...

[...] Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? For sure. In fact, I just recently posted five people I’d love to have a lunch date with, and he’s on the [...]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...