Friday, July 9, 2010

Small Talk Six: T-Shirts

Today’s topic is “6 t-shirts you’ve read and loved.” You can answer this with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 sentences, 6 paragraphs, 6 photos, 6 videos, etc . . .

OMGosh! This is gonna be AWESOME! I will dig up six pictures. These are in no particular order. (Except where noted, these are from CafePress.)
1. Exercise: Some motivation required. ~ I actually bought this one! :oops: It cracks me up every. single. time. I look at it! This one is from shirt.woot! – a site I frequent because it's just too dang funny! Unfortunately, most of their shirts don't require reading – they just have funny graphics (with a funny title for the shirt). But, I had to share this one!

2. Supply ~ This one coupled with the one below is another favorite of mine. Although, I can no longer wear it, as it no longer applies to me.

3. Demand ~ I just thought these were too cute when I was breastfeeding.
4. I'm 2. What's your excuse? ~ I've seen this in many places in many different styles. It cracks me up. 
5. I do all my own stunts ~ Target had a similar shirt (with the same phrase) somewhat recently. We have one in size 2, and one in size 5 ... 
6. I still live with my parents ~ Another shirt similar to something they once had at Target. Grant wore it a year or two ago. Everywhere we went, people thought it was the funniest shirt! LOL I so wish I had bought it in bigger sizes! 

OK, this was too much fun! I could've listed tons and tons of shirts! LOL Now it’s your turn! Post your list and go back HERE to link up and find others’ lists!

7 comments:

shopwithmemama said...

Haha! Too funny! Come visit mine :) This was fun and my first time participating :)

Odie said...

OMGosh SO funny - I LOVE that t-rex one, I'm going to have to get one!

Elle said...

LOL, funny list! Especially liked no. 4. Yet to this day I've never worn a T-shirt with a smarty comment - I just don't have the guts!

ham1299 said...

I bought it the first time I saw it. Some people give me strange looks when I wear it, but it cracks me up too much to just let it collect dust! ;-)

Gale said...

I love ALL of these, but especially the first one. Isn't browsing CafePress fun? I have a shop there myself but I spend so much time looking at everyone elses designs. So much great wit there!
My recent post Small Talk 6 - Shirts Ive Read and Loved

ham1299 said...

LOL You should give it a try. I wear them all the time now!

ham1299 said...

CafePress is a lot of fun! And, yeah, that first one is my favorite, too. I crack up every time I see it! LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...