Monday, July 19, 2010

Tuesday Tunes #5

For the newbies, here’s the scoop: Tuesday Tunes is a hopefully weekly meme hosted here at Rambings & More. What’s the point? Sharing music. I LOVE music. LOVE it. In fact, I would say it’s very reasonable to say that music is my passion. It’s one of few, very few, things that I couldn’t imagine living without. As such, I’m always looking for new music, and I’m more than happy to share my favorite music! Well, not just my favorites. I also share whatever’s in my head at the moment, and sometimes that’s determined by what my KIDS are into at the moment. Anyway, please share your music with me! For now, just leave me a comment with your link. (And please link back to me.) When we get some more participation, I’ll make a button and get us a Linky to make sharing easier! Note: Sometimes (likely more often than not) I will share Christian music. That does NOT mean only Christian music is welcome. I wanna know what YOU’RE listening to, whatever genre it is! ;-)

This week's picks:


Once again, I set my iPod Touch on shuffle, and this is what came up!

1. Lucy by Skillet ~ Great song. So emotional. Amazing. I would LOVE to know the story behind it, but last I heard they have no intention of sharing it any time soon. Hopefully they'll share someday.

2. Taking Over Me by Evanescence ~ Another great song. Enjoy!

So, how about you? What music would you like to share?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...