Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Top Ten Picks: Summer

One of my favorite memes, this is from Jillian at Random Ramblings. This week us to name our Top Ten summer must-haves.

  1. Books ~ On comfy, breezy days/nights, I love to curl up with a book on the porch swing.

  2. Sunglasses ~ My eyes don't do well with bright sunlight.

  3. Ice cream

  4. Tank tops

  5. Flip-flops

  6. Ice-cold drinks ~ Water and/or Dr Pepper

  7. Air conditioning ~ I don't do well in HOT temps with HIGH humidity. (Interestingly, I grew up in a house that had NO a/c. I often wonder HOW I survived! LOL)

  8. Bug spray ~ I don't handle mosquito bites well at all – they swell up HUGE and drive me BONKERS!

  9. Leash ~ For walking the dog, of course!

  10. The Stroller ~ Makes taking three kids (one of which is still a toddler) to places like the zoo a LOT easier! ;-)


You're next! What are your summer must-haves?

1 comments:

jillian said...

mm.. ice cream. What would summer be without good ice cream? :) I have to agree also flip flops are definitely summer must haves! Great to have you with us this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...