Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday: Shopping


This week's topic is to name the best things you've purchased (so far) this year.

1. Our new new mattress. If you missed my tidbit about the trials of buying a new mattress (or two), you can get the scoop HERE. We've had the new new mattress for about a week, and I LOVE it! I'm so glad we got it. Mr. Ham asked me today how I'm doing with the new mattress, and I told him great. :mrgreen:

2. Our Blu-ray player. Don't tell Mr. Ham I said this, but I am SO happy we bought it. It was in January, and we had gift cards to Best Buy, so we bought one. Well, I should say HE bought one. I was not sold on the idea. But, let him – most of the gift cards were his. While I don't care too much about HD visuals and whatnot, what I'm happy for is Netflix. We can stream Netflix things on it, and that has made a HUGE difference in the life with the kiddos! (Background: When I got knocked up with Natalie, we canceled DirecTV to cut down on monthly expenses.) While not everything I miss from the DirecTV days is available, we get enough that the kids have more variety than just what PBS has to offer! :-) Best of all, it's significantly cheaper than DirecTV was! ;-)

What are your favorite purchases so far this year? If you wanna play, you can link up (and find other responses) at the post HERE.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...