Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sunday Stealing: Meme of Many Odd Questions, Part 3



Taken from the-blog-that-encourages-stealing, also known as Sunday Stealing!

45. Favorite color? Purple

46. Have you ever slapped someone? Probably.

47. Is your hair curly? Yep, naturally.

48. What was the last CD you bought? Umm...I'm not entirely sure. I've bought a few from MusiChristian.com this summer, and it's hard to remember what I purchased last. Especially because I usually purchase several at one time! LOL

49. Do looks matter? To some extent, yes.

50. Could you ever forgive a cheater? My gut reaction is a firm NO. But, well, Jesus tells us to forgive. I don't think that necessarily means forgive and stay together, though. Would I want to forgive? Heck no! Given that forgiveness is something I should do, I would try to. It would probably be the hardest thing I ever did!

51. Is your phone bill sky high? I don't think so. What's considered "sky high" nowadays?

52. Do you like your life right now? Yes and no.

53. Do you sleep with the TV on? No way!

54. Can you handle the truth? Yes.

55. Do you have good vision? Only when I have my contacts in ... ;-)

56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? Hate? No. Dislike? Of course!

57. How often do you talk on the phone? As infrequently as possible!

58. The last person you held hands with? Either Mr. Ham or one of the kiddos.

59. What are you wearing? White socks, brown yoga pants, and an olive green T-shirt.

60. What is your favourite animal? Can't say I have a favorite. I love animals in general.

61. Where was your favorite picture taken at? Either J.C. Penney or at home. Not sure which is my favorite at the moment.

62. Can you hula hoop? Gosh, I don't know. I used to be able to, but it's literally probably been 2+ decades since I last tried ... :oops:

63. Do you have a job? You bet I do! I don't work outside the home, but being a stay-at-home mom isn't easy! Overworked and underpaid, I tell ya!

64. What was the most recent thing you bought? Um ... a book for a giveaway winner on Proud Book Nerd.

65. Have you ever crawled through a window? Not that I remember.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...