Saturday, July 10, 2010

Sunday Stealing: Meme of Many Odd Questions, Part 1



Taken from the-blog-that-encourages-stealing, also known as Sunday Stealing!

1. First thing you wash in the shower? Usually my arms.

2. What color is your favorite hoodie? Gray

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? You betcha!

4. Do you plan outfits? Only for VERY special events.

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Tired – it's been a long, exhausting day.

6. What's the closest thing to you that's red? Dr Pepper can.

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? Umm ... I don't remember it well at all. Just blurs. Sorry.

8. Did you meet anybody new today? Nope.

9. What are you craving right now? Sleep.

10. Do you floss? Occasionally.

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Corned beef.

12. Are you emotional? Not really. Well, I shouldn't say that. I feel emotions, of course, but I don't always show them.

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? Sure – by 100s ...

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Both.

15. Do you like your hair? Yes.

16. Do you like yourself? Not really.

17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? For sure. In fact, I just recently posted five people I'd love to have a lunch date with, and he's on the list!

18. What are you listening to right now? The dryer and the a/c running.

19. Are your parents strict? They were when I was a kid. I'm a grown-up now, though, so this question doesn't really work! ;-)

20. Would you go sky diving? Absolutely not.

21. Do you like cottage cheese? Sure.

22. Have you ever met a celebrity? Do politicians count as celebrities? If so, I met a governor of Illinois back in the '80s – Governor Thompson.

6 comments:

Hazel said...

My parents are strict then and now. They never learn their lesson ... lol!

Chris said...

It's http://dragonzmyst1776.blogspot.com/2010/07/sunda...

Sorry for all the comments. I forgot my login for both OpenID and intensedebate. Too many technical difficulties here this morning, lol.

Chris said...

I forgot to post my link! lol

harriet said...

I remember Thompson. He's like the only Gov. not looking at jail time.

Have a great Sunday! http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/07/how-are-you-...
Join us for Monday Mayhem

ham1299 said...

LMAO You crack me up! You know I love ya!

Chris said...

Great answers!! I hope politicians count as celebrities too since I met one too, lol.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...