Sunday, July 18, 2010
Sunday Stealing: Meme of Many Odd Questions, Part 2
Taken from the-blog-that-encourages-stealing, also known as Sunday Stealing!
23. Do you rent movies often? Yes, thanks to Netflix.
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in? The diamonds on my engagement and wedding rings.
25. How many countries have you visited? Excluding my own, three: The Bahamas, Germany, and France.
26. Have you made a prank phone call? Yep. Lots in junior high.
27. Ever been on a train? Lots. Growing up near Chicago, it's next to impossible to not go on a train! It's one of the best ways to get downtown!
28. Brown or white eggs? White
29. Do you have a cell-phone? Yep.
30. Do you use Chap Stick? Not unless my lips are chapped.
31. Do you own a gun? Nope.
32. Can you use chop sticks? Not very well.
33. Who are you going to be with tonight? My family.
34. Are you too forgiving? One can never be too forgiving.
35. Ever been in love? Definitely.
36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow (or the next soonest week day)? Dunno.
37. Ever have cream puffs? Yes.
38. Last time you cried? Not sure. (Why does this question come up so much?)
39. What was the last question you asked? See above.
40. Favorite time of the year? Late spring/early summer
41. Do you have any tattoos? Nope.
42. Are you sarcastic? Sometimes.
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? Nope.
44. Ever walked into a wall? No.