1. What's your guilty pleasure?Hmm...that's a bit of a loaded question. Are we talking food? Activites? Something else? I'm gonna think on this one - and hopefully remember to come back to it so I can really answer it!
2. What is your favorite TV series?I'm sorry, but this question implies that I have ONE favorite! So NOT the case! LOL My absolute FAVORITE shows (meaning ones I MAKE SURE to watch by making them a priority of sorts, as opposed to the shows I really like but never get around to actually watching them) are:
- Dexter ~ I cannot believe I'm saying that! PLEASE don't tell my hubby! I thought it was abhorrent when he started watching it (thanks to NetFlix) and openly showed my disgust. I have since been sucked in, and he's - graciously, I'm sure - rewatching the first two seasons so I can see them all, too! He knows I'm enjoying it - just don't tell him how much!
- 24 ~ Love, love, LOVE this show!
3. Can you speak any foreign languages?Not really. I can speak a tiny bit of Spanish, but I'm nowhere near fluent - and likely couldn't carry on a conversation beyond "hello, how are you, my name is Heather" and the like!
4. How many pairs of shoes do you own?I honestly don't know. I used to have a LOT of shoes, but having babies made it so some of those shoes no longer are wearable by me. I got rid of a TON of pairs that no longer fit - but just bought some new shoes last weekend. I'd say a dozen or so - but likely to get more as I rediscover my love for shoes!
5. What's your favorite kind of M&M's...peanut, almond, straight up regular, etc.?Peanut, hands down!
Rules: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then link up! If you'd like, grab the code for the blog hop...but you don't have to! Link back to Mama M., so people know where to go for the next go around!
Questions for Friday, March 5th (repeated for easier copying):
1. What's your guilty pleasure?
2. What is your favorite TV series?
3. Can you speak any foreign languages?
4. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
5. What's your favorite kind of M&M's...peanut, almond, straight up regular, etc.?