Friday, March 5, 2010

Five Question Friday

It's Five Question Friday time again! (Another one two weeks in a row? Wow. How is this happening?)

My Little Life

1. What's your guilty pleasure?
Hmm...that's a bit of a loaded question. Are we talking food? Activites? Something else? I'm gonna think on this one - and hopefully remember to come back to it so I can really answer it!

2. What is your favorite TV series?
I'm sorry, but this question implies that I have ONE favorite! So NOT the case! LOL My absolute FAVORITE shows (meaning ones I MAKE SURE to watch by making them a priority of sorts, as opposed to the shows I really like but never get around to actually watching them) are:

  • Dexter ~ I cannot believe I'm saying that! PLEASE don't tell my hubby! I thought it was abhorrent when he started watching it (thanks to NetFlix) and openly showed my disgust. I have since been sucked in, and he's - graciously, I'm sure - rewatching the first two seasons so I can see them all, too! He knows I'm enjoying it - just don't tell him how much!
  • 24 ~ Love, love, LOVE this show!
  • Lost
There are plenty more that I REALLY like (Private Practice, The Good Wife, The Mentalist, The Forgotten), but have fallen so far behind that I think I've decided to let them go - at least for now. Perhaps with the help of NetFlix I can get caught up again sometime!

3. Can you speak any foreign languages?
Not really. I can speak a tiny bit of Spanish, but I'm nowhere near fluent - and likely couldn't carry on a conversation beyond "hello, how are you, my name is Heather" and the like!

4. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
I honestly don't know. I used to have a LOT of shoes, but having babies made it so some of those shoes no longer are wearable by me. I got rid of a TON of pairs that no longer fit - but just bought some new shoes last weekend. I'd say a dozen or so - but likely to get more as I rediscover my love for shoes!

5. What's your favorite kind of M&M's...peanut, almond, straight up regular, etc.?
Peanut, hands down!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Rules: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then link up! If you'd like, grab the code for the blog hop...but you don't have to! Link back to Mama M., so people know where to go for the next go around!

Questions for Friday, March 5th (repeated for easier copying):
1. What's your guilty pleasure?
2. What is your favorite TV series?
3. Can you speak any foreign languages?
4. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
5. What's your favorite kind of M&M's...peanut, almond, straight up regular, etc.?


MckLinky Blog Hop


Photobucket

3 comments:

Life with Kaishon said...

Hi Heather : )

My favorite kind of m&m's are the coconut ones. They are in stores now! SO excited : )

I have a ton of shoes I never wear anymore. I can't bear to get rid of them!

Have a great week.

Debbie said...

LOST is definitely my favorite show. I also love the peanut M&Ms!
Came over from Friday Follow.

ham1299 said...

Life ~ It took me YEARS to be willing to part with my old shoes! It was so LIBERATING once I did, though! :-)

Debbie ~ I'm coming by to visit! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...