Sunday, March 14, 2010

Getting to Know You

Another fun question-and-answer thing I wanted to try. It's hosted by MannLand5. Feel free to join in if you want! She has a MckLinky on her blog that you can use to share your post - or you can just leave me a comment. :-)


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


1. What's your favorite Easter candy?
Chocolate bunnies. I prefer the hollow ones, because they're easier to break up. LOL But, it's gotta be good chocolate (nothing cheap) - Hershey's, Lindt, Dove, etc.

2. Who do you think is cleaner..men or women?
I wanna say women, but I don't know. I can't BELIEVE the mess I've seen in women's bathrooms sometimes!

3. Which do you prefer..wordy blog posts or ones with pictures?
I like a healthy mixture of both. If it's REALLY good, I like the wordy ones. But I often don't want to take a lot of time to read it all, so pictures are good, too. After all, pictures are worth 1,000 words, right? ;-)

4. Were you popular in high school?
Nope.

5. What's your bra size?
I believe the bras I wear right now are 38DD, but don't quote me on that. In my efforts to lose weight, I've noticed I might be losing some of that - I sure hope so!

6. How many states have you lived in?
Two: Illinois and Iowa

7. What's one blog you read every day?
There are so many blogs I read, I'm not sure there's any specific one that I read EVERY day.

8. Peanut butter or Nutella?
Peanut butter - preferably with chocolate! :-)


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Your turn! The questions are repeated below for easier copying and pasting!

1. What's your favorite Easter candy?
2. Who do you think is cleaner..men or women?
3. Which do you prefer..wordy blog posts or ones with pictures?
4. Were you popular in highschool?
5. What's your bra size?
6. How many states have you lived in?
7. What's one blog you read every day?
8. Peanut butter or Nutella?

Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...