Sunday, March 21, 2010

Getting to Know You

Another fun one that I just might try to do every week. Getting to Know You is hosted by MannLand5. Feel free to join in if you want! She has a MckLinky on her blog that you can use to share your post - or you can just leave me a comment. :-)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

1. What year did you graduate high school?
1995

2. What part of your body do you neglect the most?
Umm ... I dunno. Part of me wants to say my hair, because it has been WAY too long since my last trim. But, I'm horrible about skincare, so perhaps that's it.

3. Beach house or Lake house?
Beach

4. Mac or PC?
Mac

5. Did you wear braces?
Yep

6. If you could be one person for a day...living or deceased...who would you be?
 If you ask me who I'd like to talk to and/or meet, I could answer this somewhat easily. But, actually be? I dunno - never thought about it. This very moment, maybe I'd be one of my kids so I can see how they see me.

7. How many times have you moved in your life?
 Let's see. Not counting moving into and out of housing during college, eight.

8. Would you rather cook or clean?
Clean. I HATE cooking.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Now it's your turn! Have fun! (Questions copied below for easier copy/paste.)

1. What year did you graduate high school?
2. What part of your body do you neglect the most?
3. Beach house or Lake house?
4. Mac or PC?
5. Did you wear braces?
6. If you could be one person for a day..living or deceased..who would you be?
7. How many times have you moved in your life?
8. Would you rather cook or clean?

Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...