Friday, March 19, 2010

Five Question Friday

I'm back for more! :-) This is a fun meme for me. Once again, Friday Follow isn't happening. As before, I refuse to post someone else's sponsor's button on my blog. Frankly, while Friday Follow was fun, I think that's very presumptuous. I mean, really. The nerve! I'm all for getting a sponsor for it, but I draw the line at making posting the sponsor's button as part of the rules. So, from now on (unless the sponsorship thing changes, which I doubt), it's Five Question Friday only. :-)

Sorry for the mini-vent. Now that it's out of my system, on with the show – er, I mean post! ;-)

My Little Life

1. Have you ever had a celeb sighting?
Yep. When my husband and I were in college (at the University of Illinois), we once walked right past Roger Ebert on campus! We didn't realize it was him until we'd walked past, but it still was cool!

2. What temperature do you keep your house?
Depends. During the winter, 73 during the day and 71 at night. Summertime it's different, and I honestly can't remember offhand! LOL (It's programmed into our thermostat, but I obviously haven't run it in several months!)

3. Do you notice dust at other peoples homes?
I can't say that I do - I don't remember ever doing so.

4. What's the worst job you ever had?
Working at Fashion Bug.

5. What is your most sentimental possession?
Anything that belonged to my grandmother. I have a little container of potpourri that smells like I remember her smelling. That's probably it. When I come across it, I'll open it up and take a sniff. She's been gone for 20+ years now, so I'm VERY grateful that I can still smell it!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then link up (grab the code too, if you'd like!!). Also link back to Mama M.

No blog? That's alright!! Just answer the questions in the comments of anyone's blog along the way...this is a fun, easy way to get to know your fellow bloggers!

Questions for Friday, 3/19/10 (repeated for easier copying):
1. Have you ever had a celeb sighting?
2. What temperature do you keep your house?
3. Do you notice dust at other peoples homes?
4. What's the worst job you ever had?
5. What is your most sentimental possession?


MckLinky Blog Hop
       

Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...