Friday, March 26, 2010

Ugh

I am in a funk. I don't know why. I've been off-kilter and grumpy for a few days now. I don't get it. Is this the depression trying to rear its ugly head, or is something else going on?

I never know what to do when this happens. I try to pray, absorb myself in music (mostly Christian), try to read, etc. Often, that helps. Not this time. WHY? What the heck is going on?

My poor kids are getting a not-so-nice me lately. Now, I – of course – would never do anything to hurt them, but my patience and tolerance are low – VERY low. Perhaps I need a break? It's been quite some time since I've had a real break. I've been on my own a few times as of late, but they've all been for appointments – physical therapy and whatnot. Perhaps I need a real break – camp out at Panera with the book I'm currently editing, get a Chai tea latte, listen to music (otherwise I listen to others' conversations LOL), and just chill.

I dunno. I'll see if I can arrange some ME time this weekend. Hopefully that'll help.

Thanks for letting me "talk aloud" – I really needed that! :-)

Photobucket
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...