Here's another fun thing I've not done before. Apparently, there's a weekly (Saturday) post over at Momdot. Amazingly, the whole YEAR is already planned out! If you wanna see what's coming or find out exactly how this works, check this out!
This week's topic: 6 celebrities you had a crush on when you were a Tween/Teen. I gotta think back - I had TONS of celebrity crushes, especially in the junior high years! LOL Initially, I can only think of a couple, but we'll see what I can do.
1. Johnny Depp in the 21 Jump Street days. Looking back at the old pics, I must say: there's one thing that DEFINITELY got even better with age ...
2. Joey McIntyre from NKOTB. I LOVED him. And I was totally psyched because he was somewhat close to my age! LMAO I had posters of him EVERYWHERE! I kid you not!
3. Tom Cruise. What young girl in the late '80s and early '90s didn't love him?
4. Luke Perry. I was a HUGE 90210 (the original only, please) fan - HUGE.
5. Christian Slater. I wasn't as into him as I was into others, but I do remember a time when I had a crush on him. Loved his voice – still do, actually – and he was – and still is – pretty attractive.
6. Mark-Paul Gosselaar ~ I was a HUGE Saved By the Bell fan because of him! LOL
Hee, hee! That was fun! So, who did you lust after in your tween/teen years? Do share! :-)