Friday, March 12, 2010

Five Question Friday

I've decided I really like this meme, and will try to do it regularly. I have opted not to do Friday Follow this week, because they're asking everyone to post their SPONSOR'S button this week, and I refuse to do that. I'm not posting someone else's sponsor's button on my blog - not makin' money for YOU. Nuh-uh! So, without further ado, I'll get into Five Question Friday.

My Little Life

1. How much time do you spend on the computer a day?
I plead the Fifth. Seriously. It's way too much, given that I make ZERO dollars during the time I spend online!

2. Will you pay for your children's college or raise them to pay for their own way?
A little bit of both. We have money put aside for each, but once that's gone, they are expected to take care of the rest. My husband and I truly believe that they will appreciate their education more if they take an active part in making it happen.

3. Have you ever been in a car accident?
Yep. Many times. At least once as a child, and two or three as an adult (driving).

4. What is your favorite book?
Hahahahahaha! This question is IMPOSSIBLE for me to answer. I LOVE to read. I am an avid reader. I couldn't possibly pick ONE favorite! That said, I am ADDICTED to the Riyria Revelations series by Michael J. Sullivan. Michael is an EXCELLENT storyteller, and these are well-crafted stories. It is a series of six, three of which have been published. The fourth, The Emerald Storm, is expected next month. As I said, I LOVE this series - LOVE it! In fact, I love it so much I've agreed to help (as a favor - not a paid gig) with copy editing, starting with Nyphron Rising (the third book in the series) and continuing through the rest of the series - if they'll have me! 

5. Do you make your bed everyday?
Define "making the bed" - seriously. I don't tuck in all the edges and make it look pristine, but I also don't leave it a mess. The sheets and blankets are straightened out and pulled up to the pillows. It's neat, but not pristine.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then link up (grab the code too, if you'd like!!). Also link back to Mama M.

No blog? That's alright!! Just answer the questions in the comments of anyone's blog along the way...this is a fun, easy way to get to know your fellow bloggers!

Questions for Friday, 3/12 (repeated for easier copying):
1. How much time do you spend on the computer a day?
2. Will you pay for your children's college or raise them to pay for their own way?
3. Have you ever been in a car accident?
4. What is your favorite book?
5. Do you make your bed everyday?

MckLinky Blog Hop


Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...