Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Random Dozen

I saw this one over at Reviews & Reflections. I have so much fun with stuff like this that I couldn't resist! This one is hosted by Linda over at 2nd Cup of Coffee.





1. How do you feel about the marshmallow Easter Peeps?
Eww! Eww! Eww! Eww! Eww!

2. Chickens are notoriously nervous creatures. When you are nervous, what is the best way to calm down?
I usually pray and ask God to help me.

3. People say, "April showers bring May flowers." Do you enjoy Spring rains?
YES! Love them – even better if there's thunder and lightning!

4. When I was randomly flipping through TV channels this week, I saw a show in which tattoo parlor employees received tattoos of a co-worker's face on their bodies. I can't imagine having a portrait of a colleague tattooed on me. But if someone forced you to receive a portrait tattoo (face only) of anyone, who would it be? Why?
My husband. He is my soul mate. The love of my life.

5. Would you rather have a tattoo (any kind) or a nose ring?
Tattoo

6. Do you have any special plans for Easter?
Visiting family downstate.

7. Cadbury Eggs or Reese Eggs?
Neither.

8. What was the last thing/person you took a picture of?
My kids.

9. What book are you reading now, or what was the last one?
I'm currently reading An Absence So Great by Jane Kirkpatrick.

10. What do you think is the most difficult task when it comes to Spring cleaning?
Getting motivated ...

11. How many pairs of flip-flops do you own?
At least five.

12. Which color makes you happiest?
PURPLE, baby!

Photobucket

7 comments:

J.J. said...

I would never have guessed purple :) I love purple.
I love peeps. Don't hate me.
I love me some thunderstorms, too!

ham1299 said...

Yeah, somehow I'm thinking the purple thing isn't much of a surprise! LMAO
I don't hate you - I'll give you my Peeps! ;-)

heidi said...

I, too, hate peeps. Nasty little buggers.

Lisa Laree said...

Randomly dropped by...and thought 'Oh, this is a pretty blog!' Dear Daughter walked up behind me and said, 'That's pretty!'

I'm not surprised Purple showed up on number 12, either... ;)

Have a blessed Resurrection Sunday!

ham1299 said...

Thank you, Lisa - and tell your DD thanks, too! :-) Thanks for stopping by! Have a blessed Easter, too! :-)

Beverly @ The Buzz said...

Your blog is beautiful! You don't like Peeps or Reeses or Cadbury eggs? Hmm....don't know what to say. They are my downfall. I should take a page from your book. My hips would thank you. ;-)

ham1299 said...

Thank you, Beverly! :-) As for my taste in Easter candy, I have to laugh! LOL There was a day when I liked all three. I'm not sure what happened, though. This year I had Dove Milk Chocolate and Peanut Butter Eggs - those are AWESOME! As for your hips - no, don't take a page from my book. I just eat other things (like the aforementioned Dove) en lieu of the Peeps, Reeses, and Cadbury! ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...