Saturday, March 27, 2010

My Easter Basket ~ For the Kids

I was kindly given a virtual Easter Basket from OutnumberedMama! First, THANK YOU! It was so sweet! Now the scoop.

It is meant to be passed on, and it's for a great cause! Would you like to help raise $5,000 for the Children's Miracle Network? It doesn't get easier than this! Hershey's will donate $10 for each post in this blog hop between March 18, 2010 and April 4, 2010! Just include the following instructions with your post:

  • Copy and paste these rules into your blog post.
  • Create a blog post giving a virtual Easter Basket to another blogger – you can give away as many Virtual Baskets as you want.
  • Link back to the person who gave you an Easter Basket.
  • Let each person you are giving a Virtual Easter Basket know you have given them a Basket.
  • Leave your link at the BetterBasket.info/BlogHop comment section. You can also find the official rules of this blog hop and more information about Better Basket with Hershey’s there.
  • Hershey’s is donating $10 per each blog participating to the Better Basket Blog Hop to Children’s Miracle Network (up to total of $5,000 for blog posts written by April 4th, 2010). 
  • Please note that only one blog post by each blog url will count toward the donation.
For the record, I have no idea who all has and has not received this before me. So, if I pass this on to someone who already has it, my apologies! I did my best to check, but didn't want to spend too much time looking through everyone's blog! ;-) Without further ado, I am passing mine on to the following bloggers:


As we head into the week between Palm Sunday and Easter, I wanted to just send my wishes for a blessed Easter! Love to all! (And if I didn't include you, please do NOT take it personally! I love all of my blogging friends!)

Photobucket

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Thanks Heather!

How are you?

ham1299 said...

You're very welcome! :-) It's been a long time since we've really talked much, but you're still one of my favorites! ;-) Plus, with our youngest kiddos betrothed, well, we gotta stay in touch! ;-) I'm pretty well. And you?

Courtney (Women Living Well) said...

Thank you so much! You are so kind! Have a great Easter week with your family!
Courtney
http://www.womenlivingwell-courtney.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...