Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Exciting Announcement

For several days now I have been considering breaking my book blog off from here. Don't get me wrong – I love this blog. But, I was thinking that it might be nice to split the more personal from the less personal. I felt like this blog was getting way too cluttered, and I don't like that! I want to keep this as my primary blog, but have my new blog as all things reading-related – book reviews, giveaways, or other book-related posts that might come along. So, without further ado, I introduce you to:

Proud Book Nerd

No, I haven't posted anything yet. But, I purchased a new layout and am now in the process of moving things over there. I will not be moving any posts from here to there. Anything that I had put on this blog before right now will remain here. Widgets, buttons, and other things like that might disappear from here, but posts aren't moving. So, if you're a bookish one, like me, or wanna win some free books, please start following me over there! Again, the new blog is:


Proud Book Nerd

I hope to see you there!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Christine D. said...

Yay! Sounds great! :-) I checked out the new layout over there and it looks awesome.

ham1299 said...

Thanks, Chris! It's taken me a LONG time to get this blog built, so I'll likely take awhile to get the other one fully up and running.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...