Friday, April 23, 2010

Five Question Friday ~ April 23



1. What was the first car you owned?
A white Pontiac Bonneville. I can't remember what year – around 1989, I think.

2. What song are you embarrassed to know the lyrics to?
Um ... I dunno. I like a lot of different types of music, so I'm not sure there's something I'd be embarrassed about.

3. Have you ever had stitches?
Yep.

4. What was your first job?
Assuming we're not counting babysitting, I was a CSR (Customer Service Rep.) at Blockbuster Video.

5. Who is your favorite Sesame Street character?
Abby Cadabby ~ One, she's cute. And two, she's got a GREAT name! ;-)


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then link up in the MckLinky HERE. Also link back to Mama M.

No blog? That's alright!! Just answer the questions in the comments of anyone's blog along the way...this is a fun, easy way to get to know your fellow bloggers!

Questions for Friday, April 23rd (repeated for easier copying):
1. What was the first car you owned?
2. What song are you embarrassed to know the lyrics to?
3. Have you ever had stitches?
4. What was your first job?
5. Who is your favorite Sesame Street character?

Photobucket

4 comments:

Beth McC. said...

Love all your answers, so fun!! Your blog is too cute! Happy Friday!

ham1299 said...

Thank you, Beth! :-)

Debbie said...

You can tell my kids are old because I don't even know that Sesame Street character:)

ham1299 said...

Debbie ~ LOL She is a pretty new character. I think she was introduced within a couple of years of my Abby's birth.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...