Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Tune-In Tuesday #6

I promised it'd be back this week, and here it is! :-) I don't have a fancy-dancy graphic yet, but there will be one. I promise.

So, for today, I've honestly no idea what music to share. So, this post likely will take me all. day. to write! LOL That said, I'm starting this at 10:05 a.m. (central). I'll let you know when it's finished! ;-)

Finally! (It's 2 p.m. now ...) I know what to share.

Again by Flyleaf ~ I LOVE this song. I just love the sound of it, plus it's nice to have a rockin' song with a WOMAN singing. I can sing along without straining the voice! ;-) I actually love this song enough to have bought it on iTunes, which is a rarity for me. I prefer to buy the CD, which I can listen to in my car.

I love the way that your heart breaks
with every injustice and deadly fate
Praying it all be new
and living like it all depends on you


Here you are down on your knees again
trying to find air to breathe again
Only surrender will help you now
I love you please see and believe again


I love that you’re never satisfied
with face value wisdom and happy lies
you take what they say and go back and cry
you’re so close to me that you nearly died


Here you are down on your knees again
trying to find air to breathe again
Only surrender will help you now
I love you please see and believe again


they don’t have to understand you
be still
wait and know I understand you
be still
be still


Here you are down on your knees again
trying to find air to breathe again
Only surrender will help you now
The floodgates are breaking
and pouring out


Here you are down on your knees
trying to find air to breathe
right where I want you to be again
i love you please see and believe again


Here you are down on your knees again
trying to find air to breathe again
Right where I want you to be again
See and believe!

I've actually been meaning to share this song for quite some time. Just never remembered it. I try to write the songs down when they come to mind, but often I'll think of something while driving. As in, I am behind the wheel. So ... I'm just happy to have remembered to post this one FINALLY! It's an awesome song!


So, share your music pics! Leave me a comment with a link, or – if you don't have a blog – just share one of your favorites!


Photobucket

P.S. This post was finished at 2:10 p.m. ...

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...