Friday, April 9, 2010

Five Question Friday 4/9/10

It's that time again – a time I was sad to have missed last week!




1. Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life?
I would love to have Sandra Bullock play me. She's my favorite actress, and has been since Speed came out!

2. Did you ever go to summer camp?
Yes, a few times.

3. What sends you running and screaming in the other direction?
Snakes

4. What is something you do that drives your spouse nuts?
Umm ... I honestly don't know. I know there's something, but I don't know what it is. He's a suffer-in-silence type. Well, until he's reached the boiling point. By that point, it's usually something small that sets him off, and I've no idea where it all is coming from. And, of course, he's not a talker. So ...

5. What is currently your favorite song?
I can never pick a favorite song! Never! But, that's why I have my weekly Tune-In Tuesday meme! (And it took this post to make me realize that I forgot about it this week! I blame spring break and the busyness – yes, that is correct, "busyness" as opposed to "business" – that comes with  that comes with it. Oh, yeah, and the launch of my NEW book blog, Proud Book Nerd.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then link up in the MckLinky on Mama M's post. Also link back to Mama M.

No blog? That's alright!! Just answer the questions in the comments of anyone's blog along the way...this is a fun, easy way to get to know your fellow bloggers!

Questions for Friday, April 9th (repeated for easier copying):
1. Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life?
2. Did you ever go to summer camp?
3. What sends you running and screaming in the other direction?
4. What is something you do that drives your spouse nuts?
5. What is currently your favorite song?

Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...